Poliedra-Sky 50 I
A traditional thermal break curtain wall with IPE mullions and transoms, the lattice is visible both from the inside and the outside. The special shapes of the system profiles take the form of typical architectural elements of iron beams and make Poliedra-Sky 50 I the ideal solution for renovation projects.
- Mullion and transom curtain wall (traditional)
- 50 mm structure, visible both internally and externally visible
- IPE mullion: from 75 mm to 280 mm deep
- Glass thickness: from 8 mm to 45 mm
- Seals: EPDM gaskets
- Thermal break: insulating rigid spacer made inTecno CMP
- Original accessories
- Finishing: anodized or painted
- 6060-T5 aluminum alloy
- Integration with the following systems: Poliedra-Sky 50, 50S, 50CV, 60, Casement windows and doors and Sunblade.
- Acoustic and thermal insulation
- Can be used for different architectural creations
- Light bearing structure easy to assemble
- Typical of steel structure internal look
- External look can be customised by using covers
- Integration with all Metra casement opening series.